I would like to thank everyone for their continued thoughts and prayers! This whole affair has been difficult for me and my family, but we are moving on.... Just in the last two weeks the police incident report came out and answered a number of questions I had about the accident, we settled with the insurance company, purchased/picked-up a new car. Fortunately, I have family that loves me and work that keeps me busy, so I don't dwell on the accident as much.
As for the latest, the family of the deceased woman and young boy are still looking for answers to lingering questions! As of this last Monday, the man that was involved in the head-on collision has not turned himself into police. In fact a recent news story documents this (http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=145989)!
I don't know how all this will end, but I do hope justice is served!
Mike B.

