Isabella enjoying a book being read to her by Grandpa.
She actually called him Papa.
What a crazy day yesterday was. Mike and I both went in for surgery. He had his umbilical hernia fixed and I had my gall bladder removed. Thank goodness my mom and Mike's dad were here! Mike's dad came to stay for a couple of days to help out. I'd been having pain in my side since I was pregnant and didn't know what was causing it. First I had CT scan done which showed an enlarged spleen which is a symptom of something else being wrong. So then I had an ultrasound and a 3D body scan done. They both showed gallstones. I had an appointment with the sugeon yesterday morning and surgery that afternoon. They took out the gall bladder and two stones the size of large olives. So hopefully now the pain will be gone and my spleen return to normal. One stone was caught in the tube so good thing I had it taken out when I did. I'm a little mad that they didn't find it when I went to the emergency room while I was pregnant with Daniela and had pain and difficulty breathing. The doctor did every other test except check my gallbladder like my OB and family doctor asked him too. So now we're both home for a bit recuperating.